Economic Trends
Insane 550% Gains Makes Binance Coin (BNB) 2019’s Most-Profitable
https://www.ccn.com/binance-coin-bnb-bulls-2019-profitable
A) I found the article on CCN which reports on cryptocurrency news and US business insights. It's important to realize that this could add a slight bias to the information reported.
B) The cryptocurrency is at $38.46 and still growing. This far surpasses Bitcoin and is just shy of beating Litecoin. This shows that cryptocurrency actually acts like stocks and was more then a fad.
C) The people with the most opportunity here have money to invest and time to do research on trends.
D) I think this opportunity has some high barriers of entry but anyone can get into it if they really wanted.
Avengers: Endgame’ Breaks All Box Office Records With $1.2 Billion Opening
https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/movie-news/avengers-endgame-box-office-records-1-billion-opening-828389/
A) As a film Avengers Endgame broke box office records in the United States as well as in France, Brazil, and three dozen other markets. I found this article on Rolling Stones a reputable outlet that reports on entertainment.
B) What this means is that this film will open up opportunities for to make related merchandise and affiliated marketing. It also pushes the agenda of super hero movies forward.
C) People in the entertainment and manufacturing industries
D) I think only really specific people can take advantage of this opportunity
Regulatory Change
Britain in two-week coal-free record
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-48473259
A) I found this article on BBC world news which is pretty well known and reports on big events.
B) Britain has not used coal to generate electricity in two weeks and has also broken it's record for solar power usage in the past month.
C) This is huge and shows that countries are shifting to more renewable forms of energy.
D) Big oil and other energy companies as well as tech startups need to be aware of this. Investors also should take this development into account.
SEC Lifts Ban on Stadiumwide Alcohol Sales, Gives Schools 'Autonomy' to Decide
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2838892-sec-lifts-ban-on-stadium-wide-alcohol-sales-gives-schools-autonomy-to-decide?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial
A) I found this information on a small but CNN affiliated new sight.
B) In SEC sports schools are now allowed to decide to sell alcohol
C) This presents an opportunity for beverage companies as well as different universities
D) The barrier to entry is kind of low being more of a ethical decision

No comments:
Post a Comment