Friday, June 14, 2019

11A – Idea Napkin No. 1

1. You.
If I had to describe a few of my talents they would include good planning and organization skills as well as an eye for design. This is shown through my interest in photography and my 17 credit course load. I've also worked many jobs and internships making me experienced in many different things. 

2. What are you offering to customers?
My business idea is centered around delivering fresh Halal meat to Muslims around the world complete with ingredients and recipe cards. Think Blue Apron aimed at a different more niche demographic. 

3. Who are you offering it to?
Couples, college students, and the Muslim population. People who want to cook but are also about convince and accessibility. 

4. Why do they care?
It allows them to make fresh food without having to go out to the meat market or any other convenience store. 

5. What are your core competencies? The Halal meat is probably the biggest differentiator between us and the competition. The types of recipes and spices offered would also be different.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mohamed, I think many people would find the service you offer innovative and enjoyable. I like how you identified the Muslim population as your main target, because it is easier to market your product to a niche with common characteristics, but at the same time I think not all the people within this group would be interested in your service. I could think of older people or of those not familiar with technology. Maybe you could narrow your target audience down to provide a more specific service centered around younger people.

    ReplyDelete