Friday, July 12, 2019

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

 

A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch: On the last Pitch I received feedback from two different people. It seems that while the presentation was good the fluidity and confidence behind it needed work. People liked how it sounded like a commercial rather than just a simple pitch. This is actually something I picked up by watching other people in my group! For the most part I one hundred percent agreed with the feedback and tried to revise my pitch accordingly. 

 What did you change, based on the feedback: For this pitch I actually wrote an outline as well as dress more professionally. I think these factors helped it come off as more streamlined and I felt more confident. At this point I'm pretty certain I know what I'm selling and the message that I'm trying to convey. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mohamed,
    I can see this pitch differed from the previous ones you gave. I think the way you were dressed here and the fact that you wrote an outline before filming made your pitch more effective, as you speak fluently and sound more confident than the previous times. I also liked how you suggested visiting your website or app in the end. Overall, I think you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete