Thursday, July 4, 2019

Elevator Pitch Practice! (Part 2!)



A reflection on the feedback I received from the last pitch: On the last pitch I only received 1 comment and it was mostly positive, speaking on the service itself. Overall it seemed like my explanation and delivery were solid. 

What I changed: On this go I tried to make the pitch more like a commercial as well as kept it more concise and understandable. I didn't give as much background information, used my hands more, and was standing up. 

2 comments:

  1. I like how your presentation was clear and concise. I clearly understood the information in your presentation. Your professional appearance helped the presentation. I feel like you included the necessary information for us to believe in your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mohamed,
    I think your idea and product are good and the way you explained how it works is clear to understand. I also read that you changed some elements of the first pitch and I liked it how now you made it sound more like a commercial than a simple explanation, I think this was a great improvement. However, maybe you could practice your speech a little more in front of the mirror so that you could feel and sound more self-confident. It would really help the fluidity of your pitch.

    ReplyDelete