1) If your looking for random ideation I think you've come to the right place. I have a crazy imagination and pretty good ideas. It's a good strength to have but my ability to follow through isn't so great. I'd say I'm also a pretty organized person which is invaluable when juggling a business. I'd say the greatest advantage I have over a lot of other people is time. Being 19 means that I'm still healthy and have the energy to make things happen. I'd say I'm good at connecting with people but struggle with leading them. I thrive in fast faced and high pressure work environments but am also pretty flexible.
Person 1:
What are strengths you'd say I posses?
You're pretty curious and will look into things even if they're out of your wheelhouse
What are things I can work on?
You can be a little pushy
What is one suggestion you have for me?
And for the love of god take a defensive drivers course
Reflection: Maybe I need to work on my people skills after all. More specifically empathy.
Person 2:
What are strengths you'd say I posses?
You push yourself, self motivated, and don't care to much about what other people think.
What are things I can work on?
You explain yourself to much, get offended instead of taking advice, and go hard followed by stopping instead of being consistent
What is one suggestion you have for me?
Stop trying to do everything at once. Focus on 1 or 2 things because you seem to crash or burn a lot after trying really really hard
Reflection: Pretty much everything I said in my reflection but was surprised at the self motivated part.
Person 3:
What are strengths you'd say I posses?
U are creative
What are things I can work on?
Work on communication
What is one suggestion you have for me?
Work on brining ur creativity to life!
Reflection: Starting to see a pattern here. Work on follow through and communication.
Person 4:
What are strengths you'd say I posses?
I would say you're a quick learner and are very adaptable. You're also very kind and open minded
What are things I can work on?
You could work on your time management skills
What is one suggestion you have for me?
Make and plan out your goals using a planner
Hope this helps
Reflection: It looks like my problem is doing things and doing them right.
Person 5:
What are strengths you'd say I posses?
Responsible and caring
What are things I can work on?
Math skills
What is one suggestion you have for me?
If things seem hard keep going forward
Reflection: These are some core aspects
Overall Reflection: I think everyones opinions really lined up with my own. I spent a lot of time with these people at one time so maybe our opinions became reality?

Hey Mohamed,
ReplyDeleteI found it very interesting that you asked your interviewees specific questions, focusing on your weaknesses as well. I generally focused on more broader questions. I believe it’s good to know what our weaknesses are, so that we can improve ourselves. Even though you didn’t find any difference between your view and the one of your interviewees, I think that differences could help have a complete view of yourself. I also think you were supposed to link the interviews.