If I had to narrow down my target audience to an ultra specific person it would be a Muslim American College Student. He'd live in an apartment with a few roommates and go to the gym at least three days a week. He'd like to cook but would hate go to stores and shopping. Lets say his name is Adam and he goes to Friday Prayer on a regular bases. To Adam academics and family are really important. Adam goes to University in a more rural state like Florida are North Carolina. Coming from a pretty well off family he's comfortable money wise and has his own car. Let's say Adam is 22 and is majoring in the medicine. His favorite color is black blue which he attributes to the pointlessness of reality. Adam likes building stuff and is pretty artsy. Adam has two other siblings and is actually the middle chid.
I'd say Adam and I have a few things in common and this makes sense as my idea was initially based on my own needs as well as the needs of those around my community. We're both Muslim American College Students which is a niche in itself. We also like to cook but hate shopping. This is why a online fresh ingredient and meat delivery website would benefit us. I think this demographic could be expanded out to bulk orders for restaurants.
I like how you went as far as to give your avatar a name, even tho we know you are not specifically targeting Adams it put something personal on it. I like how you and your avatar share similarities that help display the needs of the opportunity you are offering. I have roomates who would probably use this because they are vegetarians.
ReplyDelete